Commercial Property & Licensing
Every business needs a home and that is why we do not under-estimate the importance of this process. We understand that the right location can determine the success or failure of any venture and our Commercial Property team is poised to guide our clients with our expertise throughout the whole process.
Hallmark provides a comprehensive range of commercial property expertise to a wide range of clients both locally and nationally including Housing Associations, Manufacturers, Retailers, and to the Hotel and Leisure sectors.
We are fully equipped to deal promptly with your requirements whether they include:-
- Acquisition & Disposal of land and premises
- Commercial Leases of hotels, guest houses, retail shops, factories, warehouses and licensed premises
- Landlord and Tenant matters
- Property Finance
- Commercial Mortgage and Re-mortgages
- Bridging Finance
- Stock Transfer
- Property Dispute Resolution
- Complex Land Registry matters
- Land Tribunal matters
- Construction and Joint Venture Agreements
The Licensing Act 2003 came into force on 24th November 2005 and was introduced to simplify the Licence Application processes. The Jury is still out on whether this has been fully achieved as the Licensing process can still be a minefield for the unwary.
It is a criminal offence to sell or supply alcohol or provide live or recorded music, discos or karaokes or any other regulated entertainment or sell hot food and drink after 11:00pm if you do not have the requisite licence. The forms are designed to be user friendly however with the requirement to meet the four licensing objectives, this is still a daunting task for the uninitiated.
At Hallmark Solicitors, we have solid experience advising Public Houses, Bars, Clubs, Off-Licenses, Takeaways, Hotels and Restaurants with their various licensing issues. We can offer a very hands on and personalised service to ensure that you are able to meet your business requirement.
We advise and offer assistance with:
- Premises Licence Application
- Personal Licence Application
- Public Entertainment Licensing Applications
- Alcohol Licensing Applications
- Provision of Late Night Refreshments
- Temporary Entertainment Notices
- Variation and Extension of License Applications
- Transfer of Licenses
We act for businesses of all sizes. Whether buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants or fund-providers, Hallmark has the necessary expertise and experience to proactive, efficient and pragmatic solution.
For further information on how we can assist your business or for a no obligation quotation, contact us today by telephone on01482 616 616 or email us at
[email protected] to discuss your requirements